??k?ş
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • göster
Hepsini Sil
yeni mesajlar

Aaron Hunt Denied

Hunt will leave Werder Bremen after spending the entirety of his professional career at the German club, joining the youth ranks in 2001 before making his senior debut in 2004.

The midfielder, who has been capped on three occasions by the German national team, is expected to move abroad and some reports had claimed that Hunt had reached an agreement with Besiktas.
    Despite believed to have been offered a lucrative contract, and his wife speaking Turkish, Hunt insists that a move to Besiktas is ?unlikely?, adding that a move away from Germany continues to be the most likely outcome when his contract expires at the end of the season.
    ?Of course Besiktas would be easier for my wife than, say, Russia. She would be able to settle well as she speaks the language,? Hunt was quoted as saying by Bild.
    ?But I have not promised anything to Besiktas, and I am unlikely to go there. (Transfer) Abroad continues to be very likely. But I have not decided yet.?
    Hunt has made over 200 Bundesliga appearances during his time at Werder Bremen, with his most notable achievement coming with the club winning the DFB-Pokal in 2009.
Hazırlanıyor...
X