??k?ş
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • göster
Hepsini Sil
yeni mesajlar

West Ham & Newcastle target Almeida

Hugo Almeida is set to leave Be?ikta? after failing to agree a contract extension with the club.

?The deal they put forward was laughable? Almeida said. ?They should think about the bigger picture, it's a shame it had to end like this I never wanted to leave these fans. I made great friends here and would have liked to stay however, I couldn't accept the offer.?

Almeida is free to speak to other clubs, with his contract set to expire this summer. The Portuguese international has been closely linked with a number of Premier League clubs and has hinted that he would be open to a move to England.

?I would be very interested in moving to the Premier League if the right offer came up,? Almeida said. ?I have always wanted to play in England. It is the best league in the world and the fans are completely crazy about football. I watch a lot of Premier League football and it is the kind of football I like, with lots of crosses and fighting for everything. I would really like to play in England.?

Almeida joined Be?ikta? from Werder Bremen in 2011 on a ?2 million transfer fee. The 29-year-old striker has 13 goals and three assists in 31 appearances this season.

hopefully we'll get rid of a talentless player Almeida as soon as possible.

Yorum Yap

Ohh my got He is the best..
      (oldumu beyler)

HTC One cihaz?mdan g?nderildi

Yorum Yap

Almeida the king. The best !!

git be almeida git !

Yorum Yap

Almeida the finisher (youtube efsanesi)

Yorum Yap

Hazırlanıyor...
          X