??k?ş
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • göster
Hepsini Sil
yeni mesajlar

Lille: Besiktas in race for Omeruo

French Ligue 1 side Lille as well as top Turkish club Besiktas have indicated interest to sign World Cup-bound Chelsea defender, Kenneth Omeruo.
    Omeruo has been offered an improved three-year contract by English Premier League club Chelsea, which the player?s representatives have asked to be doubled.
    ?I have been in Istanbul since last week, it has been a busy period these past few days. It came all of a sudden and I had to fly down here to Istanbul to meet with the representatives of Besiktas.
    ?But I have made it very clear to them that he still has a year left on his contract with Chelsea and they should open talks with Chelsea first.?
    He continued: ?If Chelsea is willing to sell Kenneth, we could sit on the table again and negotiate. They said they know, but they only want to know if the player is interested in joining them for the new season.
    ?They want me to speak to him as his guardian, but I also made it known to them that the boy is now more focused on the World Cup in Brazil, which is most important for him and Nigeria.
    ?After the World Cup, we could know better.
    ?I must say it has been a busy and stressful as well as interesting time for me.?
    Omeruo, 21 in October, has passed a loan spell at English Championship club Middlesbrough this past season in flying colours.
    He has also played for Dutch club Ado Den Haag on loan from Chelsea.
    His contract with ?The Blues? will run out in June 2015.
Hazırlanıyor...
X