??k?ş
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • göster
Hepsini Sil
yeni mesajlar

Deniz Atalay: We are interested in Chelsea's Demba Ba

Be?ikta? board member Deniz Atalay has confirmed that the club are interested in Chelsea striker Demba Ba.

"We have been linked with a lot of players but the only player we are interested in right now is Demba Ba" Atalay said. "We have made an enquiry for Ba however, Chelsea have not decided whether they want to keep hold of him next season. The rumours linking us with Eto'o, Gomis, Van der Vaart and Aaron Hunt are false. We were interested in Diego Ribas but couldn't match his ?3.5 million wage demands."

Ba only made six starts for Chelsea this season but the Senegalese striker believes Jose Mourinho wants him to stay at the club.

"Jose Mourinho has asked me to stay at Chelsea next season," Ba said speaking to the Daily Star. "He assured me that my situation wouldn't change. I see this as my reward from God. I weighed up the pros and cons, and think that I will stay put to see what happens. I don't know whether my situation will improve, but what with the coach's offer anything can happen. I want to play a lot of matches and I think that will be the case for me."

Ba joined Chelsea from Newcastle United for ?7 million in January 2013 and still has two-years left on his contract.

adam t?rkiyedeki tv lere s??amad? . ?imdi onlar d???ns?n

Yorum Yap

Hazırlanıyor...
    X